Pepperidge Farms Recalls Goldfish Crackers
Pepperidge Farm has issued a voluntary recall on four varieties of Goldfish Crackers due to a potential risk of Salmonella in the whey powder that is used in the products. There have not been any reports of illness at this time.
Here are the Details:
The specific varieties included in this recall:
- Flavor Blasted® Xtra Cheddar
- Flavor Blasted® Sour Cream & Onion
- Goldfish® Baked with Whole Grain Xtra Cheddar
- Goldfish® Mix Xtra Cheddar + Pretzel
These flavors were sold in different package options, go HERE to see all sizes and sell by dates included.
If you have these products you should not eat them. You can discard the product or bring it back to the store for a full refund. Contact Customer Service at 800-679-1791 with any questions or additional concerns. See the full company statement released HERE.
- Dollar General Facebook Group
- All Dollar General Deals
- Dollar General Digital Coupons
- Dollar General Coupon Policy
- Coupon Database
- Print Free Coupons